Saturday, January 26, 2013

Still Here!

Wow!  The month has just flown by!  Our family has been busy with sports, appointments, finals, clubs, etc.  Well, I'm back with lots to share.

I have been working on a new project as of the January 1st called Project Life.  For those of you who don't know, Project Life is a scrapbook of your everyday life one week at a time.  Becky Higgins has some great simple to use products that make this project very easy to do.  I am using her digital Seafoam Edition, but I like to embellish my spreads, so I am using lots of other products as well. Most of my embellishments come from Studio Calico kits.  They have beautifully coordinated kits for scrapbooking, card making, and Project Life.

This is my title page.  I used some Cathy Zielske printables and Seafoam Edition.  I kept this page simple and clean looking by printing the photos in black and white and only using one color, yellow, to make the page pop.  The "W" stamp was a dollar find in some craft store a few years back!  The other stamps are from Studio Calico.  The grey bow is a homemade embellishment, our last name is made with small alphas, and the black stripe was made with glitter tape.  I love this page, mostly because of the fun memory that comes to mind when I look at the photo of the kids.  That was on New Year's Eve at the D.C. harbor fish market.  That was the first time our kids were going to eat crab legs, but it was so cold that we ate in the car!  It was a memorable end to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment