Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life Week 1

My first week came together nicely.  All of the backgrounds and journaling cards are from the Seafoam Edition and grid cards.  The embellishments are from Studio Calico's Elmwood Park kit + add-ons and some washi tape.  The journaling on the photos was done in Photoshop.

 I had everyone write their resolutions on grid cards (I actually wrote my husband's card because he was busy). 
I saved the visitor sticker from a trip I made to my son's school and used it in this spread.  I am trying to remember to save stuff when I am out and about.  My favorite picture on this page is of my hubby and his vacation beard.  When it's time to go back to work, he likes to shave his beard into different styles to make us laugh, before he shave it all off.  Matt keeps us all in stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment