Friday, April 19, 2013

Project Life Week 8

My goal for my week 8 layout was simple.  I had to use those awesome BasicGrey "Hey Boy" chipboard sticker letters!  I love them!  I wanted the stickers to steal the show, so I used a muted color scheme of sherbet, mint, and chocolate.  All of the papers used on this layout came from the Studio Calico February kits.  I also used some wood veneers.  I really love my homemade heart embellishment.  I made this by making a sticker (with the Xyron) out of a SC printable image (rainbow heart).  I then placed the sticker in a flattened bottle cap and then covered the heart sticker with a clear epoxy sticker, which makes the embellishment look finished and shiny.  My favorite part of this layout are the drawings that my kids did.  Please excuse the photos of this layout, it rained all day, so I had to take them inside under the fluorescent lights. 



No comments:

Post a Comment