Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Featured Guest Layout

I am so excited to see my feature on Come On Get Crafty.  I thought I would share how I made this layout come together.


I started this layout by sewing on the green grass.  I used shredding scissors to make the grass.  Once the grass was in place, I began to shuffle and layer the tags and papers until I was happy with their placement.  I distressed a few of the element edges with a distressing tool.



I then embellished the layers with tabs, enamel dots, sticker labels and shapes, twine, and wood veneers.


I then layered and stitched washi tape to the top and bottom borders of the page.  I felt like the borders were a little plain and too matchy-matchy, so I layered some more labels and banners at the top of the page.


Here is the finished product!  All of the products that you see here can be purchased at "Come On Get Crafty" online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment